Please share your government cost saving ideas in the area of justice and protection here.

Creating a safer environment for College students and its faculties by allowing Conceal Carry on campus.

the Virginia Tech massacre of April 16, 2007, in which a gunman brutally murdered 32 students and faculty members and injured 17 more before killing himself while no one was capable of stopping him, not even campus police.

Thousands of responsible gun owners in Maine register every year for concealed carry permits. All of which are rigorously screened. Criminals could care less about laws that they so break, and the lifes they harm and will carry reguardless if its a gun free zone.

Time and time again gun free zones have showed increase of violent crimes from murder to ****, all could have been avoided. There is evidence to show that crimes in other areas where someone who has a CCW has stopped a crime. Several with out death to further innocent lives.

Maine has shown that we believe in the second amendment, and responsible gun ownership and have identified that criminals pay no attention to rules, laws or signs and those they hurt. CCW permit holders care, lets keep Mainers safe by Mainers.

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tanisha STanisha S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, however...how do we get this ball rolling? start a petition? I am sick of complaining about this...I want to feel like I am doing something....

Feedback and Knowledge Base